abcafgobsdi Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Into The White Full Movie Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In World War II, the German pilots Lieutenant Horst Schopis, Josef Schwartz and Wolfgang Strunk crash their airplane in the wilderness of Norway after shooting down a British airplane. They walk through a snow storm until they reach shelter in an abandoned hunter cabin. Soon the British pilot Captain Charles P. Davenport and the gunner Robert Smith arrive in the cabin and they become prisoners of the German pilots. However, after the initial friction between the enemies, they realize that they should team-up to survive in the wilderness in the beginning of an improbable friendship.
Norway, WWII: A group of British and German soldiers find themselves stranded in the wilderness after an aircraft battle. Finding shelter in the same cabin, they realize the only way to survive the winter is to place the rules of war aside.
I just saw the movie. I give it a 9, it would have been a 10 if they had a scene of the planes fighting in the sky before the start. Sort of was missing that war scene so we could more get into the situation of hate of another.<br/><br/>But the actors does a great job, everyone is great. The beautiful and harsh landscape of the Norwegian mountains and wilderness is really beautiful and spectacular, and shows what sort of situation they are in. You get involvedan audience, you feel their emotions and feel their pain, and feels sorry for even the Germans. It is a story of enemies that hate each other, and end upfriends. A story based on true happenings and that is just what is so wonderful about it, seeing that even if they are true enemies, working together to stay alive is a much stronger force than hate and war. <br/><br/>The film is worth every penny to watch.
It was inspired by the true story but made few changes in script to look dissimilar to other similar plot movies. But still people are comparing it to movies like 'No Man's Land' and 'Hell in the Pacific'. This Norwegian movie had international cast. A couple English and a trio Germans. It was almost an English language movie, except in few parts where German soldiers speak German.<br/><br/>Unlike other fictional stories this movie was breathtaking. The whole movie was shot in a wooden cabin which located in the snow covered no man's land. That setting reminded me the Charles Chaplin's 'The Gold Rush'. Don't mistake ita pure war movie, it was a drama with a backdrop of second world war. You can see only men with a soldier's suit and guns which they never use it.<br/><br/>This movie tells the certain parts of the story that happened back in 1940. The filmmakers chose to tell only the drama parts, but I wanted the rest of the story. Like when they were taken back to the nearby English soldier camp what happen to the German prisoners. Of course they said it in words during before the end credits roll up. But I am eager to see it in a movie because I love movies.<br/><br/>I think Rupert Grint had a good role other than he had in the Harry Potter series or any other recent his movies. The rest of the guys were also given their solid performances, especially Germans cast and their characters were so diverse. It was an unbelievable true story, glad to know it through this fine movie. All the thanks to the cast and crew for this wonderful drama.

tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Mechanical ApartheidA Trap for a Trap! dubbed hindi movie free download torrentThe Tail Gunner song free downloadSon of Zorro full movie hd 1080pNoble Claim malayalam full movie free downloadNew Genesis malayalam full movie free downloadStorage full movie downloadthe Steven Universe full movie in hindi free downloadRoll with the Punches movie download in hdPower Angels tamil pdf download

last edited 217 weeks ago by abcafgobsdi
Please log in to post a reply.